Natural Remedies > Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Fact Sheet
Botanical Name - (Cananga odorata)
Part of plant used - flower
Ylang Ylang essential oil is reputed to be one of the best aphrodesiacs available. The alluring and exotic fragrance arouses the senses and uplifts the spirits. It soothes fears and anxieties. This oil is a middle to base note.
· arouses senses
· to draw out your natural sensuality and passion
· to uplift
· Muscular cramps and spasms - massage
· High blood pressure - massage
· Oily skin - massage in base cream
· Tension and stress - massage, bath, vapouriser
· Flatulence, diarrhoea and intestinal infections - massage on the abdomen in clockwise direction
· Hair (encourages hair growth) - put a few drops in your normal shampoo
· Do not take internally.